Wednesday, April 8, 2009

i've become impatient

spring/summer...where are you? it's me, lauren! come here!

i've got two dresses here and two pairs of shoes...never worn...i'm waiting on you warm weather!!




p.s: i usually don't wear heels because all my girl friends are barely over 5 ft tall, but i figure since most of my guy pals are 6 ft or taller, i'll be okay in those wedges, i'm about 5'10 or 5'11 in them lol yikes.

it took me probably about 30 or more tries to do this. i couldn't use my flash, and had to stay very very very still, which apparently i'm pretty much incapable of. but somehow i managed to stay still enough for it not to blur! i don't know how i want to frame this yet, like keep the moon in the center of the frame as it is now, or move it around in there. any suggestions?



p.s: so i get told A LOT that i look like taylor swift. and i mean A LOT. i don't really see it, i think it's mostly the hair. my mom's always telling me i should go on that look-a-like show, etc. well after getting told yet again that i look like t. swift, i checked out the look-a-like show's website and they're doing open casting calls in tornonto on may 2nd and 3rd. i'm thinkin about it now lol, it would be fun. even if i didn't make it through the auditions, a little trip to toronto never hurt anyone!

No comments: