Friday, April 10, 2009

things i like

once I understood each word the caterpillar said
once I smiled in secret at the gossip of the starlings
and shared a conversation with the housefly in my bed.
Once I heard and answered all the questions of the crickets
and joined the crying of each falling dying flake of snow
once I spoke the language of the flowers…
How did it go?
How did it go?
-shel silverstein




by ryan schude

i normally don't like much on the radio, but lately i've found myself liking a ton of hits and not even caring that much that they're overplayed. such as:

sometime around midnight - the airborne toxic event

i listened to a few of their other tunes and wasn't as big of a fan. but that's okay if i only like the singles. they kind of sound like the national and the style of the song reminds me of lazy eye by silversun pickups..

another song i'm liking: phoenix 1901

1 comment:

Notme2000 said...

Get Innocence by Airborne, that's a good one. It's on my playlist on my blog!