Sunday, April 12, 2009


kelsey didn't want to join in a previous group hug, so we attacked. feel the love!

i forgot that at the party when some of us were in the hot tub, some guy asked me what my tattoo symbolized. i really don't like explaining it if i don't know people very well because it sounds lame and i don't know how to word it. either way, after i say whatever, the guy's like "ya i got this one last summer" (he shows me his some tribal tattoo on his arm) "it's for, like, strength. you know, gotta stay strong!"..i guess it could have been worse, he cold of had a barbed wire armband. either way, it just further proves that when explaining tattoos, sometimes it's better left unsaid. from now on, i'll just say i like birds.

kelsey and i might be getting another tattoo soon. i've been thinking about getting either a few lines from my favorite poem, or a feather on my hip. we'll see, i'm not one for making rash decisions..

so i'm still doing that no chocolate all month thing...why did no one remind me that april is one of the worst months to ban chocolate seeing as how it's EASTER and there's chocolate EVERYWHERE. temptation on every corner i tell ya! my folks even bought my favorite kind of easter eggs and i can't have one. i remember the year my lactose intolerance kicked into high gear and i couldn't each chocolate then either. i got a bag of popcorn for easter...as i did this year. sweet.

2 comments:

Andi said...

whats with the spelling my dear?

lou said...

? what do you mean?