Thursday, July 16, 2009

we are two wild and crazy guys



(i'm pretty much destined to be in the mighty boosh, though i'm not sure how i feel about closely resembling the crack fox...)

the clock in my room is intentionally set 10 minutes fast so i'm never late in the morning. sometimes when my mind isn't fully awake and i go downstairs and see the time, for a split second my mind is convinced i've got back in time. if only time travel were as simple as changing the time on your clock.

last night i had a strange dream. i don't remember much anymore. i just remember being out with some people and having to sit at a table in some diner, and then i realised jullian barrat was at the table across from me. i got really excited because i knew jullian always travels with noel fielding. i start looking around for him when poof, i realise he's sitting across from me at MY table! exciting. he had diamond teeth. i think he wanted to go on a date with me. when i woke up this morning i wanted to wear my mighty boosh shirt all day, sadly i applied for jobs then had to work today, so the attire wouldn't have been appropriate. tomorrow, it is might boosh shirt day.

another dream i had recently:
i was in the library at night and i was with my dad. something happened and my dad got lost so i went to look for him. but first i needed to get cinnamon toast crunch that they sold at the library. since libraries don't carry a large variety of food it was very expensive. i ended up stealing it. i just walked out of the library with it. the library was also the airport. on the ground floor it was the airport or something. i ran into this girl i knew but don't really like and she was lost or looking for her dad or something as well. we held hands and walked outside of the library/airport and it was pitch black and cold outside. i don't remember much else, but in the end i think i found my dad. in real life today i bought cinnamon toast crunch, because of this dream.

my grammar/sentence structure blows in my blog posts. i promise i know how to write properly. it's just in blogs i really don't care. i save my proper write speak for school.

No comments: