Wednesday, November 25, 2009

i had two of the most detailed, long and random dreams last night.


dream one:
the world was being turned into vampires. i only remember parts of the dream now and can't figure out the order, but i'm gonna try my best. i had been captured and turned into a vampire by this group of other vampires and they wanted me to be a part of their renaissance family they were creating. they chose me because of my hair. i was mad because one of the girl vampires kept brushing my hair. we were waiting outside of a house while they tried to find another person to join our family. next part, i was running away from these animals that had been turned into vampires. if you were a vampire and got bit by another vampire, you would get more and more decomposed. so since animals fight with their teeth, all of these animals were rotting and one step away from becoming total mush, but they were also super vicious and trying to bite everyone so it was really scary and everyone was running and trying to kill these animals without getting bit. i remember i was in someones backyard and was sort of trapped and all these gross cats came into the yard and i kept grabbing them and trying to break them. then i ran and hopped over a fence. next part i remember is my family and i were at my grandma's house now and we were all vampires. for some reason i wanted my curling iron from my old house which was far away and in a dangerous part of town. my sister and her friend said they would go get it for me, but i didn't want them to, because i knew they could be killed because the old house was probably infested with the double bit decomposing vampires who would bite everyone. but my sister and her friend tried to show us how powerful they were by doing something with their mind powers and they almost shattered the huge window at the front of my grandmas house, but we stopped them before they could, because my grandma's house was bad vampire proof and if they broke the window we wouldn't be safe any more. so they stopped and my dad went outside to fix the cracked window and it was pouring rain outside. then i went into my grandma's room where she was writing a note. i started to read the note and it was a death note because she didn't want to live as a vampire forever so she had let a double bit vampire bite her and now she was infected and we had to get her out of the house. i started to cry and then yelled for my dad and some other guy to come and get my grandma out of the house. while they did that the rest of us locked ourselves in the dinning room so that if something happened we'd still be safe. but then my mom got really mad and her and two guys that were with us started fighting and breaking things and broke down a wall so now none of us were safe. and then i woke up.


random dream numero deuce:
i had either gone for a walk or bike ride or was in a car and ended up and this girl i know from high school's house where a car of my girl friends was unloading from a trip to the beach. we all started going into this girl's house when a bunch of guys across the street said they knew me, so i went over there and hung out with them for a bit. it was for some sort of birthday party. i'm missing a whole chunk of the dream here, but then i remember i was with five friends and we somehow decided we should all go right that second to visit our friend in sweden! (in real life i don't know anyone who lives in sweden). so then we were all on a plane, super happy that we were going to sweden. when we got there our friend picked us up in his car and we started our swedish road trip. we had to drive through a boarder and the guards were very military looking and gave us dirty looks but they let us through. we stopped at a rest stop later to get snacks and things, and i had to use the washroom and the toilet was in the center of the store right next to a bench. so as i was doing my thing i was talking to my friend who was sitting next to me on the bench. in my dream this wasn't odd at all. then my mom was with us (even though in the dream she wasn't my mom she was just one of my friends on the trip, but i still knew it was my mom) was asking me about the shirt i was wearing. i said it was an archie comic. then my dream turns cartoon mode and we see what my shirts all about, and it's an archie comic that is talking about how usa is awesome and all other countries suck. and my mom told me that that's why the guards were glaring at us, they probably thought we were american's and i should probably change my shirt because it was offensive. my underwear had the same comic on them. i realised that i'd only brought two other shirts with me and was bummed out about it. as we walked back to the car my pants were now way too big for my waist and kept falling down and showing my patriotic archie underwear and i was worried we'd all get in trouble. then, i woke up.

No comments: