Wednesday, May 12, 2010

quote to tote

"Our eyelashes brushed like they would weave together by themselves, turning us into one wild thing. I say, ‘I think I missed you before I met you even.’"
-francesca le block

"Goldilocks looked sadder than usual today as she broke Baby Bear's rocker. It had dawned on her that she lived in this story for keeps; there was no escape. She would never see anything except this forest cottage and the bears that always returned to it. And even the bears would remain strangers."

"I'm only the ghost of what you once desired," Tinsley sighed, "but a ghost isn't nothing."
-george toles


some quotes to feed your soul.
george toles was a film prof of mine. he's also the screenwriter for a lot of guy maddin's films. on facebook his statuses are always really interesting to read. those above are two examples.

No comments: