Friday, July 16, 2010

because i like lists...

when i type in titles to my posts, other titles i've used drop down as options for me to chose from. i think these are just my more recent ones that are showing up seeing as how i've made over 500 posts and only a couple displayed. either way, for my entertainment (and maybe yours as well if you get off on this sort of thing) here is a list of some titles...

and i'm running as fast as i can
and continues. step 3: into the wild.
and finishes. step 4: the finale.
because they're coming for me
before after in between
brighten up my life
by your side
dream team
fix up look sharp
for your eyes and heart
great are think i things
hawk squawk
hi.
hoo who?
i'm sorry in advance..
join me in the reading corner
lonesome homesome
nine. it's les than ten.
nipples.
oh heeeey
oh that adrien.
over 500
quote to tote
rosey faced reader on reading binge
some great great artists. adore them.
spoon in the moon
starlight star bright
the scene of broken socials
the series begins. step 1: yellow.
the series continues. step 2: oddities.
things from my brain
things that go bump in the night
twenty ten
yeah, a tunnel, from my window to yours
you make me melt

No comments: