Friday, July 16, 2010

fix up look sharp

i'm really sick of my body getting in the way and beating me up on a regular basis.
i've had enough of you, you silly organ filled sack!
i'm on a mission to figure out why you hate me so.
i'm going to cut out sugar, and glutton to see if that's what's up.
i'm going to go to a nutritionist and doctor, get them to help me figure out what i can and cannot eat/digest.
i'm going to start taking some supplements, vitamins and other sorts of natural herbs.
let's get this body functioning properly!

(also, i'm going to be adding two new piercings very soon. that's exciting.)

but yes, as of monday i'm making myself a shit load of doctors appointments. let's fix lauren!!

i also need to get myself to a dentist because it seems like i'm doing weird things to my jaw in my sleep and my mouth guard thing isn't helping.


side note: i was talking about books on here the other day and i thought one of the books was called banana. turns out the book is called lizard and banana is actually the authors first name. interesting.

No comments: